The Indian Film Festival Stuttgart presents feature films, documentaries, children's and animated films of any length and format. The festival will take place in July, 2019 in Stuttgart, Germany. There will be jury awards for best feature, documentary and short film and an audience choice award. The awards are endowed with up to 4.000 Euros. There is no entry fee.
Get to the ENTRY FORM soon.
If you have any questions, feel free to contact us at any time:
Filmbüro Baden-Württemberg e.V.
Indian Film Festival Stuttgart
Elisa Kromeier // Head of Programme
Phone: 0049 – 711 – 22 10 67
Fax: 0049 – 711 – 22 10 69
1. We feature motion pictures, short films, documentaries or animated movies. Your film should belong to one of those categories.
2. It should have been produced in India or refer to India in some other aspect.
3. It has to be available as DCP, HD-File or Blu-Ray Disc.
4. It should not have been screened commercially before July the 22nd, 2018.
5. It has to be available in the original language with German or English subtitles.
6. It may not be older than May the 1st, 2017.
All submitted films will be sighted and evaluated by an internal selection panel. This panel will select the movies that will be screened at the festival.
In a second step the internal selection panel nominates the movies which will participate in the contest and due to that will be shown to the respective adjudicating panel.
Every submitted film will get a response until the end of May 2018 if it will be screened at the festival and if it will compete in the contest.